
There is a new PCB post about a new costume called "April Fool" When you press space, the water bottle sprays and the tie spins. Pretty cool. I got it free with membership. In other notes, I guess the creators weren't kidding after all with Mythology Island releasing on April Fool's Day (tomorrow) because I got the email from the island alert. You can view a copy of the email here. I like the banner at the bottom of the email. It looks pretty cool. So, with Mythology releasing to members tomorrow, lets recap in one sentance. We know very little about the island, it released too fast, and no trailer was made for it. LOL, That good enough? I'll start making a guide for MI as I complete it, and it should be released on April 7th, or sooner. I'll post sneak peaks of the island. See you tomorrow with the review!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment. Just don't swear. Little Kids are watching. Don't ruin our future! XD