Friday, March 12, 2010

Dr. Hare's Secret Lab

The creators just released Dr. Hare's Secret Lab in the Poptropic Store for 250 credits. Strangely, they haven't made a post on the PCB about it yet. But before you buy it, you need to hear these things. 1# It s a rip-off, 250 credits for 50 credits, 2# Its an almost exact copy of the Race to Witch Mountain Ad, and #3 Its super-easy. I'm dissapointed in the creators, again. They better not screw up Mythology Island. I put up a walkthrough for it in the pages. Enjoy, I guess.

7 comments:

  1. I have a question. How do you get off the island sorda thing of Dr. Hare's Secret Lab? I can't get off of it and i'm worried because I worked hard on it and now I can't even get off of it.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica. Sorry I'm 3 days late. You go off the sdie of the screen. Click the edge, and it takes you back to where you were before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a rip off??? Aww, i was excited about this too. Thanks. I was going to save up enough credits to get it but, it doesn't seem worth it. Again... Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what does sdie mean

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is worth it! Three possible costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you sure?? Poptropica always has awesome adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's still a fun "mini island".
    And I can't believe people actually bought it.
    I waited patiently and what do you know, it's free now!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Just don't swear. Little Kids are watching. Don't ruin our future! XD