Awesome! More Mythology Island! And another post by Hades! I wonder what the Poptropica-version of the Minotaur is... Do you notice the font? Its different then all posts ever on the PCB. Even Creator Hade's first post! This is so cool! Unfortunately, this island may not be released. Because lots of people are complaining about Mythology Island because of their religion, the creators probably wouldn't make a new island thats offensive to some religions, and not liked by people. All we can do is hope for this new island. For me, I frikin love this island! We're studying Mythology in school, and its awesome! I hope you think the same!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Meet the Minotaur!
Awesome! More Mythology Island! And another post by Hades! I wonder what the Poptropica-version of the Minotaur is... Do you notice the font? Its different then all posts ever on the PCB. Even Creator Hade's first post! This is so cool! Unfortunately, this island may not be released. Because lots of people are complaining about Mythology Island because of their religion, the creators probably wouldn't make a new island thats offensive to some religions, and not liked by people. All we can do is hope for this new island. For me, I frikin love this island! We're studying Mythology in school, and its awesome! I hope you think the same!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i know right i will literely kill the poptropica creators if they dont make that island!!
ReplyDeleteI mean i am obssed with greek mythology!!
i really hope they make it . . . .
later:)
i know, right! good luck creators, and release it before i start school in august!
ReplyDeleteit's going to probably come out on march 24 for members, and april 24 for non members
ReplyDelete._. Hades rulez
ReplyDeleteHades is the best ruler of all!!!
ReplyDelete