Friday, January 1, 2010

New Greek Island?

This is so cool! Hades! Its just sick! And, it says Hades is coming from the underworld to see how the new island is coming along, either meaning this is a RTV sneak peak and he's part of a unknown future island TBA, or a sneak peak of another new island after RTV. Either way, awesome! I'm thinking its a new island, and I think its a greek island, noticing the greek god, and statue. And do you remember the poll in Fall 2008, that asked what kind of island do we like, and a survival island was picked, leading to RTV, and second was an olympic island, so maybe its an island for the Greek olympics? So, here's the Upcoming Island schedule...

Reality TV Island - Early 2010
Greek/Olympic/Mythology Island - Summer 2010/Fall 2010

Also, the words Animadverto vos nunc in the post mean "see you soon" Notice that statue, its a statue of Medusa before she became ugly. I think on the other side of the room there is a statue of Medusa, being ugly.. XD.

A new greek island? I thought we just had a french-themed island, now a greek/mythology-themed island? What next, a canadian or chinese island?

Bye! Hope you enjoyed this post!

10 comments:

  1. I'd love to see a Greek island!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant wait since i have read the percy jackson series which is based on greek mythology!!!eeppp!
    oo! and the percy jackson movie is relesing on February 12 2010!! CANT WAIT I AM REALLY EXCITED AND LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW GREEK MYTHOLOGY ISLAND!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!omg!omg! this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I ALSO READ THE PERCY JACKSON SERIES! ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!AND I LUV GREEK MYTHOLOGY! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read the pery jackson series to and maybe the island will be based on the books. It probobaly wont but hey a guy can dream

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish it was based on the book too, but they probably won't but i'm still looking forward to beating since I know like all the stories

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is another posy on the blog right now! Oh and they totally copied the island from Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! I SOOOOO KNEW IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I JUST FINISHED MYTHOLOGY ISLAND 2DAY!!! WOOOOOOHHHOOOOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Just don't swear. Little Kids are watching. Don't ruin our future! XD