Sunday, January 31, 2010

Down for Maintenance!


Poptropica is down for maintenence! Yo uare probably wondering why I am excited, but that means they are changing something! It hasn't beeen down since the store was released! Its got to be something big! If you want to play, click this link. If you click it, a weird version of Potropica pops up, but you can still play. I don't see any changes so far, though. In the source code, it says, "The site should be back up by 10 AM U.S. Eastern time." I'll let you know when its back up! Also, this blog might have a couple of new blog authors, Johnny and Cheerful Ring! They will probably officially join soon. Enjoy, and good luck!

20 comments:

  1. I personally hope its a new island,'cuz i was in the middle of doing astro-knights when it went into maintenance MAYBE mythology island or something.if its just a new ad,PFFT,*Flatline*

    ReplyDelete
  2. read the new post. its...... MEMBERSHIP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, this is happing. I was on te middle of the island!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they are uploading mythology island

    ReplyDelete
  5. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. THEY ARE FIXING SOMETHING WITH REALITY ISLAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I KNOW WHAT THERE DOING THERE MAKING REALADY TV ISLAND PEACE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why would they change it? I think since it is the first day there is sooooooooooo many people it is busy. It stinks! boo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why they all reddy made it lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Com ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn

    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  12. i hate when it dose this is was in the mittle of realaty t.v. i hope its motholagy island

    ReplyDelete
  13. they are making mythology island, or making it available to the members, and they probably have to have EVERYONE off in order to do a big system change, like making an island available to certain people

    ReplyDelete
  14. i thinks its something for reality TV orloading mythology island

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg my friend got me addicted to it yesterday and no i figured out it was down for matnince was like nooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  16. What the ...., I lost my player because of that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Why did Poptropica have to do that when Reality T.v just came out? It's soo easy!! Why couldn't they do it at 12:00 midnight when we are mostly all asleep!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. tHIS LINK DOESNT WORK WHY R U GIVING US A LINK THAT DOESNT WORK

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Just don't swear. Little Kids are watching. Don't ruin our future! XD