Monday, January 25, 2010

Poptropica Membership?

WTF? is probably what you're thinking, right? Well, you could also be thinking that Disney or Club Penquin is taking over Poptropica, or even that now you have to pay to play. But you don't. The membership just allows you to get unlimited store items, automatic early access, and more. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GET IT! Gosh. Some people.... Anyway, erm, new post on PCB...

If you watch the video, you can notice that it has 1: A bird from RTV, 2: A poster for RTV and a Early Access ticket, and 3: A statue from MI. It sounds good to me. Are you getting the membership when it releases? Also, remeber the new links page? Well, da creators put three more links on it, including a "New Island Notice".


See you guys later! And remember not to fret about the membership.

EDIT: Also, members at the PHF have found a link that has much more information about the membership, including the prices, and also letting us know that the memberships are temporary. Again, check out the link for more information.

EDIT: The creators updated the post, and put in the link found above. Curses Creators! Oh well, we had a nice try.

29 comments:

  1. It sucks because you have to pay and my mom will never let me have it!!
    I wish membership was never created!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a membership and it is very fun. you get to buy any items you want and it costs 0 credits!!!!!! also, you get early island access!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have membership it rocks!!! you can get any items you want and it costs you 0 credits!!! also you can get early island access!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if you two feel like it... you can tell me your username and password to see how it feels like!!
    I know how to win all the islands...even Mythology!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. please i need membership so may i borrow your username and password

    ReplyDelete
  6. I NEED MEMBERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  7. this username name and pasword has membership; pass_036833user-423romeo

    ReplyDelete
  8. fuck this sucks i dont hane membership

    ReplyDelete
  9. that password was not working next put a real real one

    ReplyDelete
  10. my password is aleemex and username 123456789 with 175 credits

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come to my room DAP25

    ReplyDelete
  12. help me on poptropica username kenneth3047
    password kenny02

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want a membership! If anyone willing, please give me a real code. Ill do anything! I have 100 bucks in my wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gsyiewuhusfgdiyu26r4gqfu4eogpui8hye6gfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fuck fhbpe3,s you fucked out

    ReplyDelete
  15. FUCK ME FOR FREE I LIVE AT 45T72234567890 80

    ReplyDelete
  16. people i swear that poptropica is a wack site and it not as fun as other better site here is a list of sights u should go on
    my diva doll
    zwinkycuties
    barbie girls
    dragon fable
    mechquest
    adventure quest
    pimp me ilook
    pimp me itoon
    student survivor
    happy meal 3.0
    moipal
    TheN
    spineworld
    runescape
    stardoll
    medoll
    habbo
    chapatiz
    go supermodel
    ourworld
    fashion fantasy
    starfever agency ( u have to be over 17 to play this game)
    fantage
    gaia online
    groovygirls
    club penquin
    trollz
    poptropica
    Seventeen Magazine Editors Assitant
    war bears
    stunt bike island
    girl sense
    nicktropolis
    mokitown
    weeworld
    xivio

    ReplyDelete
  17. yeah poptropica u do suck

    ReplyDelete
  18. i sent the other one wit ht elist of sights to

    ReplyDelete
  19. my username is edgar.avilez and my password is poptropica54321

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wish poptropica membership was free! :( I can't afford to get one, and I wish I could SO badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :,(

    ReplyDelete
  21. PLZ i need a membership username and password ppl come on plz plz plz AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SO HARD TO FIND ONE AND PPL ALWAYS POST FAKE ONES AND IT TICKS ME OFF

    ReplyDelete
  22. they are real usernames but some jerks use them and change the passwords so no one can get on them dont blame the posters blame the jerks who change the passwords but theres no point anyway the membership will just expire and then theyll never use it again

    ReplyDelete
  23. poptropica was fun before but now they just ruined it with membership

    ReplyDelete
  24. FAT PEOPLE ARE YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☠☠☠☠

    ReplyDelete
  25. hey you guy who gave a list of sites do you know that poptropica is on it and poptropica does not suck you asshole

    ReplyDelete
  26. the dick who posted list of sites that are better than poptropica included poptropica in it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Do you want to get membership then go on
    poptropica-membership.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Just don't swear. Little Kids are watching. Don't ruin our future! XD