Monday, February 22, 2010

Magicians, Rivers, and Polls.

Well, more to add to this busy week. First, there is a new PCB Post.


This is for Mythology Island, and finally, another post by Master Mime. Its been awhile... Also, a new Magician costume was released today.


It is really worth 75 credits. There's facial hair (first time ever), 3 different special abilities, and it just looks sweet. Luckily, I got it for FREE thanks to membership. The membership wil lso come in handy Wednesday... Bwahahahahah!!!

Also, there is 3 new polls.


Finishing Islands is winning, which is what I voted for.


Islands is winning, which I voted for...again!

And chatting is winning, which I voted for. I like Chatting, but I like games and islands WAY more!

Well, *panting*, I think thats it. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Just don't swear. Little Kids are watching. Don't ruin our future! XD