You may have just noticed that on the RTV description page, there is now the trailer and a space that says to watch here for updates on the release. I'm going to watch it carefully... I'm not sure what will exactly be put there, but like I said, I'm going to watch it...hard! Let us know what you think! Tood-a-loo!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Reality TV Updater
You may have just noticed that on the RTV description page, there is now the trailer and a space that says to watch here for updates on the release. I'm going to watch it carefully... I'm not sure what will exactly be put there, but like I said, I'm going to watch it...hard! Let us know what you think! Tood-a-loo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ummm.... that only happens when the video doesn't load. it might of been their before the trailer was announced.
ReplyDelete