It shows RTV, Membership, Free Credits, New Island Notice, For Parents, and even a Membership Tour. Click on all the links you can find, and explore. It looks really nice, and cool.
Another big change is in the Poptropica Store, Its set up differently, and if you click on your Items, you can see the folder where you Reality TV Items can go! (EDIT: Its been removed. Sorry.) I'm so excited! Also at the bottom of your playing screen, there is a new Did you Know? LOL. There's 2 of them ,but only one at a time. They are randomly chosen, and they change when you go to a different island, or area. Here they are. The second one we already have had, but it has been edited.

I've decided to get the Membership. All I have to do is convince my parents that it saves money regulary. Also, I got some information everyone needs to read.
Notice:
About Early Access, you cannot anymore get Early Access except if you have the memembership. Repeat. Early Access is only available through Membership. You can no longer get it in ze Store.
And, about the Membership, you do not have to buy the membership more than once. At the end of your turn, the term is automatically renewed, automatically putting a charge on your parents credit card. You do have the option to postpone the renewal, if you wish.
Again, about the Membership, the current prices will rise soon. They will go up. Its the current price for a limited time, but I'm assuming they will go up from $3, $8, and $13, all the way to $5, $10, and $15. So.....BUY IT NOW! :D
Also, there is a new post on ze PCB.

Not much, thanks Binary Bard...Also, no Binary code? RLY? LOL, I guess it doesn't matter...
Anyway, Bye! Hope you enjoyed this post.

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COMPUTER NOW THAT THERE IS NO POPTROPICA TO PLAY ON NOW THAT ITS MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWHY THEY MAINTENANCE THE WHOLE THING? LET PEOPLE PLAY ON THE ONES THATARE NOT IT IS SO SIMPLE AND IM YOUNGER THEN A 10 YEAR OLD!!
ReplyDelete{NO LIE!}
ITS NOT AWESOME. ITS BOREING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete