
On the RTV description page, the one I've been watching closely, it now says the release date. Also, Poptropica emailed the people who signed up for the ''New Island Notice" about the release of RTV. Here's a carbon copy of the email.
https://familyeducationnetwork.rsys1.net/servlet/website/ResponseForm?MLEwvw_VTUT-TV-UAEIhIpmHmhkFJhtJHlmDgLm
Click the link, then select no to view it.
https://familyeducationnetwork.rsys1.net/servlet/website/ResponseForm?MLEwvw_VTUT-TV-UAEIhIpmHmhkFJhtJHlmDgLm
Click the link, then select no to view it.
It says that for members it will be available next Wednesday, or 2/24/2010. And here's the bad part, for non-members it will release March 24th, 2010. One month later. And as I've repeated for the last month, you cannot get an Early Access in the store! No more Early Access pass! The only way to get it before March is to buy Membership, or download PopToolz. I have membership, so I will get it. Every couple of days I'll post sneak peaks of RTV. And when I complete it, I'll post a walkthrough. I'll let you know about any more info.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment. Just don't swear. Little Kids are watching. Don't ruin our future! XD